Contact usCall us on 0800 222 733
Chat online about your career options
Looking for information or want some personal help? Chat online to one of our staff to get free and independent advice to help with your career planning.
What sort of help can I get with online chat?
Our online chat team can:
- answer questions you have about the website
- suggest online tools that can help you take the next step in your career planning
- provide help relating to jobs, training or general career questions.
If during your chat session it seems as though you need more help to clarify your career needs, this may lead to a career planning session online.
To start chatting – click on the 'Chat Now' button.
Our chat hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. If the button says 'chat not available' during those hours, it's because our team is busy. Try reloading the page in a few minutes.
I've been offered career planning online, but I'm not sure. What are the benefits?
Online career planning may be right for you if you:
- want help from a career consultant but don't like using the phone
- are not sure of your career direction or plans
- need a little more time to reflect while considering your career options
- want to keep a record of the career conversation for future reference.
If you're not comfortable talking with us online, you can either call us on 0800 222 733, or email us at email@example.com.
What do others say about our online chat service?
We regularly survey people who have used online chatting to find out what they think about our service. Below are some comments from the latest survey:
- "Very helpful indeed. I feel so confident and happy."
- "I was a bit hesitant to choose the chat option, but I’m glad I did. Thank you heaps."
- "It's great to have someone to chat with online in real time. I live alone in the country and don't really have anyone else to discuss job search matters with, and it's hard and discouraging doing it on your own. Thanks for providing the service. It's really appreciated."
- "It's really good to talk to people that are excited about helping you, and are encouraging."
- "It was great to see a prompt and friendly service. I would recommend this service to anyone who is struggling with their career and needing some advice."
- "You have given me some of the best advice I’ve ever had. It’s now up to me to do something about my career change."