Contact usCall us on 0800 222 733
Career Kete: Explore and Compare
Explore and Compare helps students in years 9-10 to make subject choices through a process of learning and career planning.
Explore and Compare continues to develop the career management competencies students need to make career-related decisions at school and beyond.
The content is organised into the five areas:
- Look ahead
- Know myself
- Explore future options
- Plan my learning pathway
- Set goals to get there.
Teachers can select materials from the earlier section of the Career Kete if students need preparation before they begin the activities at this level.
Teachers may freely adapt the materials below for use in their school.
- Download the Explore and Compare teachers guide PDF (pdf - 2177Kb)
- Download the Explore and Compare teachers guide Word (docx - 2081Kb)
- Download the Explore and Compare student worksheets PDF (pdf - 1285Kb)
- Download the Explore and Compare student worksheets Word (docx - 2492Kb)
- Download the Learning and career plan template English (docx - 527Kb)
- Download the Learning and career plan template te reo Maori (docx - 527Kb)