Join Work Inspiration
Get information about creating work experiences for students in your business.
Work Inspiration is the employer-led work exploration programme creating inspiring work experiences for 13 to 18-year-old students.
Brought to you by the Education to Employment Connections Trust and supported by Careers New Zealand, employers are opening their doors to students – showcasing the roles and opportunities that exist in their workplace and industry.
Work Inspiration has proven benefits for everyone involved. The programme:
- connects employers with young people (our future talent)
- raises the profile of businesses in the community
- improves staff engagement by giving employees the chance to share their expertise and career journey
- provides a professional development opportunity for staff by being involved in the programme from start to finish
- motivates students and gives them more confidence when back at school
- inspires students to think about jobs, gain insights into the world of work and take constructive steps towards their future career.
Thank you to our major sponsor, Toyota New Zealand, for supporting the programme.
Register for Work Inspiration today to attract and develop New Zealand’s future workforce.
- Work Inspiration website - find out more about the programme
- Talk to one of our team on 0800 222 733
Updated 7 Dec 2016