Manual Eyebrow Cosmetic Tattooing Technique (Micro-credential)
Evolution School of Beauty, Massage & Spa
Check out Fees Free to see whether you are eligible for a year of fees-free study or two years industry training. Contact your provider to confirm your study options meet the criteria.
Learners must be committed and be driven to succeed in the cosmetic tattooing sector, and
* Be able to complete the practical aspects of this micro-credential in the clinic or in a home-base salon environment that meets all health and hygiene standards, and
* demonstrate responsibility for leadership within this dynamic industry, and
* be Interested in developing employment opportunities in the beauty industry, and
* hold NCEA level 1 or equivalent
* hold a current First Aid Certificate
* have access to a mobile device
About the course
What can I expect out of this qualification?
This micro-credential is designed to provide the beauty sector with specialised cosmetic tattoo technicians who have the skills and knowledge to critically analyse and evaluate clients' needs in relation to eyebrow cosmetic tattooing, and can provide the specialised service of manual microblading and machine shading technique. Graduates will be capable of working autonomously providing this specialised cosmetic tattooing service.
Examples of related scholarships
CrazyGames.com Annual Student Scholarship
CrazyGames.com - Scholarships Coordinator
$1,500 USD Worldwide Student Scholarship
This information comes from Generosity New Zealand. For more scholarships, search their givME database (formerly called BreakOut) via your college, university or local library website.
NZQA supplies course information based on material from the provider.
MyQ is now closed. Find out more about MyQ