Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Transformation in Business (Level 8)
Aspire2 International Business & Technology Limited
Business and Management not elsewhere classified
Check out Fees Free to see whether you are eligible for a year of fees-free study or two years industry training. Contact your provider to confirm your study options meet the criteria.
Applicants must have:
* attained the age of 21 years and either:
* completed all requirements of a relevant Bachelor Degree or Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in business and/or
management from a recognised institution;
* completed all requirements of a relevant Bachelor Degree or Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in technology from
a recognised institution and a minimum of one year work or professional experience in the fields of business and/or
management. Under this criterion, the suitability of the applicant will be decided upon by the Aspire2 Academic Board.;
* acquired the relevant skills and knowledge to gain entry into this programme with a minimum of three years work or
professional experience in the fields of technology, business and/or management. Under this criterion, the suitability of the
applicant will be decided upon by the Aspire2 Academic Board.
English Language Requirements
Candidates with English as a second language must provide evidence of the required English language requirements from an
internationally recognised English Proficiency Test. This includes:
* IELTS academic test - with a minimum score of 6.5 and no band score lower than 6. (Scores must be taken from a single
IELTS Test Report Form)
* TOEFL paper-based test (pBT) - with a minimum score of 590 and an essay score 5.5 TWE
* TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - with a minimum score of 79 and a writing score of 21
* Cambridge English Qualifications - with a minimum C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency with a score of 176 or above and no
less than 169 in each skill
* OET - with a minimum grade C+ or. 300 in all sub-tests
* NZCEL - Level 5
* Pearson Test of English (Academic) - with a PTE academic score of 58 or above and no band score lower than 50
* Language Certificate - with a minimum achievement of C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with HIGH PASS and no less than pass in
each skill or C2 Mastery IESOL (LRWS) with PASS and no less than pass in each skill
* Trinity ISE - ISE III with no less than pass in any band
Results must come from one test conducted in the last 2 years.
Application Requirement for All Candidates
As part of the entry requirements, all applicants will be required to provide a 500-word statement about their professional goals
and rationale for seeking entry into the programme.
Suitable candidates will be selected based on the alignment between the applicant's aspirations and by assessing whether the
applicant has the pre-requisite skills for successful achievement.
About the course
What can I expect out of this qualification?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Transformation in Business targets students who have relevant qualifications or experience
in technology, business and/or management and enables them to significantly deepen their knowledge and capability
to facilitate digital transformation in business.
The aim of the programme is to develop business professionals who can think critically and competently facilitate digital
transformation in business, both strategy development and implementation.
The programme deepens applied knowledge well beyond initial undergraduate level and enables completion of a comprehensive
body of knowledge in emerging technologies, business practices and leadership. Graduates will be prepared for roles in business
improvement and innovation and will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to enhance business performance in Aotearoa
New Zealand and globally.
What graduates earn
Graduates who studied Business and Management at this level can earn:
Median earnings one year after study
Median earnings two years after study
Median earnings five years after study
Status one year after study
Employment rate two years after study
Employment rate two years after study
Examples of related scholarships
Kawerau A6 Scholarship
Opeke Ahuwhenua Trust
This information comes from Generosity New Zealand. For more scholarships, search their givME database (formerly called BreakOut) via your college, university or local library website.
NZQA supplies course information based on material from the provider.
MyQ is now closed. Find out more about MyQ