Elsie and Laura Lehmann Trust
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Length of award
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- How do students apply?
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
At the discretion of the Selection Committee
Closing dates for applications
Next: 31 October 2020
Length of award
The amount and tenure of the award will be according to the nature of the programme undertaken.
Purpose of award
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide educational grants for farming and agricultural (including veterinary) studies and research in New Zealand and overseas for advancement of farming and agricutlure in New Zealand.
• Applicants need not possess academic qualifications.
• The age limit is 25 years and must show an interest in farming and agriculture.
• The Trust is limited to persons who attended school or live (or once lived) in or close to the Borough of Stratford.
• Holders of another award are not precluded.
How do students apply?
Application cannot be accepted before 31/07/2020.
Applications are to be made in the form of a letter outlining personal details and course/s to be followed.
Applications should be sent to:
Trustees of the Elsie and Laura Lehmann Trust
PO Box 82
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
Private Bag 11-222, Palmerston North 4222
0800 627 739
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in June 2020.