Paehinahina Mourea Trust - Tertiary Grant
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Closing dates for applications
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- How and when do students learn of the decision?
- Decision makers
- History or background of award
- Additional information
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Closing dates for applications
Next: 30 April 2021
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm Tuesday 30th April 2020 extended to 8 May 2020
Length of award
Number of awards offered
One or more - Dependant upon number of applicants.
Purpose of award
To assist students with course fees.
To be considered for a grant YOU MUST:
* Be studying in an NZQA (or overseas equivalent) approved course/program FULL TIME
* Complete all necessary details found in this application
* Have your whakapapa verified (signed) by the Shareholder
* Upload ALL required supporting documents
* Sign the Student Declaration to submit the application by the closing date
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
Receipt showing course fees paid (unless this has been confirmed in a letterfrom your provider).Student loan entitlement advice is acceptable
How do students apply?
Complete the Online Application form through the link below. If you submit an online application form but then fail to provide the Cover Sheet and supporting documents to the Secretary's office by 4:30pm on Thursday 30th April 2020 your application MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED.
How and when do students learn of the decision?
Successful applicants are notified in writing and paid by direct credit.
History or background of award
Administered by Deloitte (formerly Hulton Patchell Ltd).
As part of the new online process you will be required to upload the following documents into the online system. For applications through the online system hard copies are not required:
* Verified whakapapa sheet (form will be available to you during the application process). You will be required to obtain shareholder’s signature to this form and upload completed form).
* Enrolment confirmation, showing your current course and papers enrolled in
* Academic record (for students in Year 2 and higher) showing your progress/results in your current programme of study
* Receipt, confirming your current course fees have been PAID (or Study Link entitlement letter)
* Bank account confirmation (printed form clearly showing bank account number entered in online form)
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in May 2020.