Tangiharuru Apa Trust - Agriculture/Forestry Scholarship
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Closing dates for applications
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- How and when do students learn of the decision?
- Decision makers
- History or background of award
- Additional information
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Closing dates for applications
Next: 30 April 2020
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm 30th April 2020
Length of award
Number of awards offered
One or more
Purpose of award
To financially assist a student with their course fees.
All applicants must be able to provide verified whakapapa to confirm their connection to the specific Trust or Incorporation.
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
Only shareholders, or their children, grandchildren, or great grandchildren (or beneficiaries under a Whanau Trust which is a shareholder) are eligible for an education grant. Applicants MUST be enrolled at an accredited tertiary education institution.
How do students apply?
Application process happens online. Please see ALL links below as there are extensive instructions and requirements to be fulfilled before you apply and attachments required for your application to be accepted.
How and when do students learn of the decision?
As soon as possible after the closing date.
History or background of award
Administered by Deloitte (formerly Hulton Patchell Ltd).
1. The Application form is to be completed by the applicant and must reach the Trust Secretary, PO Box 12003, Rotorua no later than 4.30pm on Thursday 30 April 2020.
2. The application must be accompanied by:
i. your 2019 exam results
ii. A copy of your 2020 enrolment fees receipt
iii. Pre-printed or bank verified deposit slip (account to which any grant payable will be deposited).
3. The applicant may wish to submit a covering letter and C.V. providing additional information to assist the Selection Committee.
4. Please note that ALL QUESTIONS ARE COMPULSORY.
5. Send only photocopies of reports and certificates
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in February 2020.