Fruitfed Supplies Horticulture Scholarship
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- Decision makers
- History or background of award
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Closing dates for applications
Next: 3 March 2021
Length of award
Number of awards offered
• Be undertaking the third year of an undergraduate degree in horticulture at Massey University in the year that they apply.
• Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
• Be a full-time student, either internal or distance mode.
• Applications must be accompanied by a supporting statement. Within this, applicants must demonstrate how they have shown a passion for the horticultural industry to date, outline where they would like to focus their career in the future and their professional aspirations.
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
Applicants must agree to participate in promotional activities and material for Fruitfed Supplies and PGG Wrightson such as photoshoots and videos for social media.
How do students apply?
Selection of the Scholarship recipient shall be made by staff of Fruitfed Supplies in consultation with the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee, and will be based on academic performance and the supporting statement.
History or background of award
This Scholarship was established in 2019 by Fruitfed Supplies (part of PGG Wrightson Ltd). Fruitfed Supplies has provided technical products and services to New Zealand growers for more than 100 years, and wants to support future leaders and promote excellence in the horticultural industry.
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
Private Bag 11-222, Palmerston North 4442, New Zealand
0800 62 77 39
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in December 2020.