Rural Women New Zealand - Audrey Reid Grant
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Closing dates for applications
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- How and when do students learn of the decision?
- Decision makers
- History or background of award
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Up to $600.00
Closing dates for applications
Next: 30 October 2022
Applications close 30 October each year.
Length of award
Number of awards offered
Purpose of award
To offer people the opportunity to extend their education or training focusing on subjects that will benefit rural community, for example midwifery or agriculture/horticulture.
* Grants will be available to any person over 25 years of age
* The applicant will need to indicate the benefit of the study to the rural community as well as to their personal development
* Any short or long term course offered by a recognised education provider is eligible
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
The committee reserves the right to later check with you on the outcome of the study.
How do students apply?
The application must include:
* Two written references (one must be a Rural Women New Zealand member)
* Acceptance of enrolment
* Budget of course costs.
RURAL WOMEN NEW ZEALAND AUDREY REID EDUCATION FUND
How and when do students learn of the decision?
The application will be acknowledged when it is received. You will be notified of the decision.
Rural Women New Zealand Bursary Committee
History or background of award
Rural Women New Zealand Bursaries and Grants are available each year to assist with education, learning and personal development; for community projects and activities; the purchase of resources; and in times of natural disaster, all which benefits the rural community.
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
Rural Women New Zealand
PO Box 12-021, Wellington, 6144, New Zealand
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in November 2021.