The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduates
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- How and when do students learn of the decision?
- Decision makers
- History or background of award
- Additional information
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
A$3,000 to one undergraduate student per year
Closing dates for applications
Next: 6 January 2022
Length of award
The grant is provided in the form of one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years (so long as you remain a student)
Number of awards offered
Purpose of award
$3,000 for one undergrad per year to assist with covering the cost of their textbooks for the duration of their degree.
Before applying for this scholarship, please check your eligibility against these criteria:
-You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- You must be a full-time student for the duration of the grant. You will receive one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years, so long as you are studying full-time during those years (you are still eligible if you become a postgraduate student during that time).
- You cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor).
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduate Students is awarded on the basis of financial need.
How do students apply?
Information and Application
How and when do students learn of the decision?
The grant will be awarded on 3 February 2020.
Each application will be carefully assessed. The successful applicant will be chosen at the sole discretion of Capstone Editing, and this decision is final.
History or background of award
A grant aimed at easing the burden placed on students by the high cost of textbooks and ensuring they have the resources they need to succeed in their studies.
If you have any questions, please first visit the Scholarship and Grants Program section of our FAQs.
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
Director and Head Editor
Tower A, Level 5, 7 London Circuit, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
1800 224 468
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in June 2021.