The Fuji Xerox Global Student Exchange Scholarship
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Closing dates for applications
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- Decision makers
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Closing dates for applications
Next: 20 August 2021
15 Sep 20
Length of award
Number of awards offered
Up to four
Purpose of award
To financially assist students enrolled in a Massey School of Business degree programme at Massey University to complete part of their studies at an overseas academic institution through the Massey Student Exchange programme.
• Be enrolled full time in a Massey School of Business undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme
• Intend to enrol in a minimum of 60 credits (or equivalent) at the overseas host institution
• Be eligible for the Massey University Student Exchange programme.
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
The successful applicants must:
• Be accepted for a Massey University Student Exchange programme and accepted by the host university
• At all times be a good ambassador for Massey University and New Zealand
In recommending the award of a bursary the selection committee may take account of other scholarships and bursaries held by the applicant with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of available monies among qualifying candidates.
How do students apply?
Log in to the student portal. Select the scholarships tab and choose ‘Make an application’.
You must complete the admission process before you can apply for a scholarship. Read the section for Prospective students on our How to apply page.
The Pro Vice-Chancellor will nominate a selection committee who will shortlist and make final selections.
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
Private Bag 11-222, Palmerston North 4442, New Zealand
0800 62 77 39
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in December 2020.