Holcim Tertiary Scholarship
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- History or background of award
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Closing dates for applications
Next: 1 October 2020
Length of award
Up to 2 years
Number of awards offered
Purpose of award
We are pleased to invite applications for the upcoming Holcim Tertiary Scholarship for up to 2 years in the Auckland Region. We will be offering this scholarship for the 2nd and 3rd year of the tertiary education, made up of $2,500 per Semester (Total of $5,000 per year).
● Applicants attending a university in the Auckland Region;
● Applicants whose tertiary studies are in the fields of Sales & Marketing and/or Logistics;
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
● At the end of each semester you will be required to submit your results which must be a pass, and confirm the continuation of your course before the next semester’s funding is finalised.
● There will be an expectation of the successful applicant completing work experience during the summer break, this may on occasion be in locations other than Auckland.
How do students apply?
History or background of award
Holcim New Zealand is a leading supplier of cement and aggregates. Its involvement in the New Zealand building industry dates back to 1888. It is part of Holcim Australia and the LafargeHolcim Group, the world’s leading supplier of cement, concrete and aggregates and construction-related services.
Holcim New Zealand has built on the success of educational scholarships it has offered in the Buller area for approximately 35 years. Since 2009 we have extended scholarship opportunities to several other communities in which we operate.
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
PO Box 6040 , Christchurch, New Zealand
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in August 2020.