Allied Security Bursary
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Closing dates for applications
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- How and when do students learn of the decision?
- Decision makers
- History or background of award
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Closing dates for applications
Next: 31 October 2022
Applications close on 31 October each year.
Length of award
Number of awards offered
Purpose of award
To encourage students to attend Lincoln University to further their tertiary education.
All current or prospective students are eligible to apply. In order to be considered for the Bursary applicants must meet the following conditions:
1. Be enrolled as a full time student at Lincoln University.
2. Be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The criteria for selection shall be
1. Sound academic ability
2. Financial situation
3. Course of study and future ambitions
Bursaries will be open to all full time domestic students undertaking Undergraduate study.
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
If, at any time, Allied Security or Lincoln University become aware that the scholar is not diligently pursuing his or her studies; or is not complying with the conditions of the scholarship; or is not making satisfactory progress, then the Scholarships Committee may suspend or terminate any scholarship or require the forfeiture of any proportion of the scholarship emolument.
How do students apply?
Send the completed application form to the Scholarships Office before the closing date.
How and when do students learn of the decision?
Payment shall be made to the student as soon as practicable possible.
The scholarship is to be awarded by the Vice-Chancellor on the recommendation of a selection committee, which shall comprise
• A representative from Allied Security or nominee,
• The Convener of the Lincoln University Scholarships Committee or nominee,
• A representative from the Lincoln University Scholarships Committee.
In the situation where the selection committee cannot reach a decision the representative from Allied Security shall have the final say.
History or background of award
Allied Security established these Bursaries in 2008.
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
PO Box850 84, Lincoln University, Lincoln , Christchurch 7647, New Zealand
(+64 3 3252 811 ext 8748 or 8582
+64 3 325 3840
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in November 2020.