On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Closing dates for applications
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- How and when do students learn of the decision?
- Decision makers
- History or background of award
- Additional information
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Determined by the Trustees
Closing dates for applications
Next: 31 July 2020
31 July 2020
Length of award
Number of awards offered
Purpose of award
To provide scholarship grants each year to deserving young people of the North Harbour region.
To qualify for the AIMES Awards, recipients must be aged between 10 and 25 and have shown outstanding ability or potential in the areas of:
(A) Arts – sponsored by Bruce Mason Centre/Auckland Live
(I) IT, Innovation & Science – sponsored by Massey University
(M) Music – sponsored by Albany Toyota
(E) Education – sponsored by Kristin School
(S) Sport – sponsored by AUT Millennium
(S) Service to the Community – sponsored by ASB
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
As set out in the Application Form.
How do students apply?
Please visit our FAQ page
How and when do students learn of the decision?
The AIMES Awards are announced and presented to the winners at the Club's annual black-tie dinner held in late October/early November each year.
North Harbour Trustees
History or background of award
The North Harbour club was established on 18 May, 1995. Originally, a group of North Shore business people met and established a constitution with the objectives below:
1. To promote the North Harbour region.
2. For business establishments of the region to meet and network for the good of the region.
3. To form a Charitable Trust to raise funds and present scholarships to the youth of the North Harbour region.
Awards are presented to young peope who have achieved excellence in the categories of Arts; IT; Innovation & Science; Music; Education; Sport and Science to the Community.
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
The North Harbour Club
PO Box 31599, Milford, North Shore City 0741
021 277 0699
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in June 2020.