Energy Education Trust NZ Undergraduate Scholarship
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- How and when do students learn of the decision?
- Decision makers
- History or background of award
- Additional information
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Closing dates for applications
Next: 31 March 2022
Length of award
Number of awards offered
Purpose of award
To assist students to undertake full-time study in the fields of science, economics or engineering or related fields but with a specific interest in energy as it relates to the energy needs of New Zealand.
Applicants must be:
1) New Zealand citizens or permanent residents who are enrolled full-time (or intending to enrol full-time) at the University of Otago in the fields of science, economics, engineering or related fields.
2) able to demonstrate academic merit, the motivation to succeed and also be able to demonstrate a strong interest in energy issues and how this interest is related to their study and future career plans.
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
EETNZ reserves the right to use the name, photographs and details of successful scholars for publicity, advertising or other purposes.
How do students apply?
How and when do students learn of the decision?
Advised according to your application form contact details.
The scholarships are awarded by the EETNZ on the recommendation of a Scholarships Committee, University of Otago.
History or background of award
The Energy Education Trust is a charitable organisation.
For further information please visit the Scholarship Office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
University of Otago
PO Box 56, Dunedin 9054
(03) 479 5291
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in April 2020.