ASB Hardship Scholarship
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Closing dates for applications
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- How do students apply?
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Up to $3,000
Closing dates for applications
Next: 28 February 2021
online by 4.30pm, 28 February 2020
Length of award
Number of awards offered
at the discretion of the selection panel whose decision is final.
Purpose of award
The purpose of this award is to assist students who are facing financial hardship to commence/continue in their studies at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi.
Recipients are to be selected on the following criteria;
• Enrolment in any full time programme at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi by the closing dates specified above
• Able to demonstrate financial need (note: financial need must fall under one of the following four categories to be considered: food, accommodation, travel or medical) in relation to your programme of study
• Completion of the ASB & Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi Hardship statement section of application correctly and attach relevant supporting documentation
How do students apply?
Applications for this scholarship must be made online through Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi's website. Applications must include with the form;
• Enrolment Confirmation Letter for any full time programme at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi
• Any supporting documentation to assist with demonstrating financial need
• Recipient’s verified bank account details
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
Te Whare Wananga O Awanuiarangi
Private Bag 1006, Whakatane 3158
0508 92 6264
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in March 2020.