Haumingi 1A2 Incorporation Tertiary Grant
On this page
- What does the scholarship get me?
- Closing dates for applications
- Length of award
- Number of awards offered
- Purpose of award
- Selection criteria
- What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
- How do students apply?
- How and when do students learn of the decision?
- Decision makers
- History or background of award
- Additional information
- For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
What does the scholarship get me?
Dependent on the number of applicants
Closing dates for applications
Next: 30 April 2020
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm 30th April 2020
Length of award
Number of awards offered
One or more
Purpose of award
To assist students with course fees.
To be considered for a grant YOU MUST:
* Be studying in an NZQA (or overseas equivalent) approved course/program
* Complete all necessary details found in this application
* Have your whakapapa verified (signed) by the Shareholder
* Upload ALL required supporting documents
* Sign the Student Declaration to submit the application by the closing date
Must be a current shareholder or a descendant of a current shareholder of Haumingi 1A2 Incorporation.
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
Applicants MUST be enrolled at an accredited tertiary education institution.
How do students apply?
Complete the Online Application form. A check list of supporting documents will be provided in your cover sheet.
How and when do students learn of the decision?
Successful applicants are notified in writing and payment is by direct credit.
History or background of award
Administered by Deloitte (formerly Hulton Patchell Ltd).
Required supporting documents will include signed whakapapa sheet (you will print this sheet when completing your online form). Pre-coded bank deposit slip or bank verified account details, Confirmation of enrolment from your tertiary education provider. Receipt showing course fees paid (unless this has been confirmed in a letter from your provider). Student loan entitlement advice is acceptable.
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact
Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently. The administrator of this record last updated this information in February 2020.