You are eligible to apply for the Work Connect programme if you can tick all these boxes:
- You belong to one of these three groups: skilled migrant, partner of a skilled migrant, international student (Level 7 and above).
- You have been living in New Zealand for less than five years.
- You have the right to work in New Zealand, and your visa is NOT one of the following:
- holiday working visa
- visitor visa
- work visa secured through being the partner of an international student (Level 7 or below).
- For international undergraduate students only: you must be within the last three months of your study.
If you aren’t eligible but are still interested in applying email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your situation.
Updated 18 Feb 2019