Chat online about your career options
Looking for information or want some personal help? Chat online to one of our staff to get free and independent advice to help with your career planning.
Frequently Asked Questions
- answer questions you have about the website
- suggest online tools that can help your career planning
- provide advice on your general career questions.
- If during your chat session it seems as though you need more help to clarify your career - needs, this may lead to a career planning session online.
To start chatting – click on the 'Chat Now' button.
If during your chat session it seems as though you need more help to clarify your career needs, this may lead to a career planning session online.
- want help from a career consultant but don't like using the phone
- are not sure of your career direction or plans
- need a little more time to reflect while considering your career options
- want to keep a record of the career conversation for future reference.
If you're not comfortable talking with us online, you can either call us on 0800 222 733, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Very helpful indeed. I feel so confident and happy."
"I was a bit hesitant to choose the chat option, but I’m glad I did. Thank you heaps."
"It's great to have someone to chat with online in real time. I live alone in the country and don't really have anyone else to discuss job search matters with, and it's hard and discouraging doing it on your own. Thanks for providing the service. It's really appreciated."
"It's really good to talk to people that are excited about helping you, and are encouraging."
"It was great to see a prompt and friendly service. I would recommend this service to anyone who is struggling with their career and needing some advice."
"You have given me some of the best advice I’ve ever had. It’s now up to me to do something about my career change."
Talk to one of our advisers on 0800 222 733 or chat online, or try browsing through our frequently asked questions