Class 2 Licencing and Forklift (F Endorsement) (Micro-credential )
On Demand Training Limited
Mixed Field Programmes not elsewhere classified
Check out Fees Free to see whether you are eligible for a year of fees-free study or two years industry training. Contact your provider to confirm your study options meet the criteria.
All applicants must:
* Have held their New Zealand Class 1 Full Licence for more than 6 months prior to enrolment.
* Be over 18 years of age at the time of enrolment.
* Possess a recent medical certificate (DL9) that has been obtained no later than 60 days at the commencement of this course.
English Language Capability: This Micro-credential is taught in English, so learners need to be able to read and write in English. Learners existing English Language proficiency will be determined by:
* Learners' academic achievements both from secondary and tertiary education as stated in the Enrolment and Training Agreement Form.
* The completion of On Demand Training's Road Code test as part of the enrolment process
About the course
What can I expect out of this qualification?
The aim of the Class 2 Licencing and Forklift (F Endorsement) (Micro credential) is to provide learners with the operational skills and knowledge to become fully licenced Class 2 rigid vehicle and industrial lift truck (forklift) operators. It is suitable for individuals who have held a New Zealand Class 1 Drivers Licence for more than six months and are seeking or transitioning into employment in a driving role in the Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics industries.
NZQA supplies course information based on material from the provider.
MyQ is now closed. Find out more about MyQ