Certificate in Digital Marketing Strategy (Micro-credential)
New Zealand Institute of Education
Check out Fees Free to see whether you are eligible for a year of fees-free study or two years industry training. Contact your provider to confirm your study options meet the criteria.
* Be employed, self-employed or seeking employment in an organisation.
English Language Requirements
* English is your first language, OR
* Te reo Māori is your first language and English is your second language; OR
* Successfully completed 3 years secondary education where English was the primary language of delivery; OR
* Successfully completed an NZQA level 3 study, or equivalent, in any programme where English was the primary language of delivery; OR
* Successfully attained an IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score below 5, or an equivalent test.
Entry criteria is open and is intended to enable a barrier-free entry, particularly for Māori, Pasifika or those with a learning or other disability. NZIE provides learning and guidance support for those who present to and are accepted into the course but do not hold prior
educational experience at level 3 or higher.
About the course
What can I expect out of this qualification?
This course will enable the learner to develop a digital marketing strategy that is informed by organisational goals and objectives.
NZQA supplies course information based on material from the provider.
MyQ is now closed. Find out more about MyQ