Public Sector Early in Careers Health and Safety Certificate (Micro-credential)
Impac Services Limited
Occupational Health and Safety
Check out Fees Free to see whether you are eligible for a year of fees-free study or two years industry training. Contact your provider to confirm your study options meet the criteria.
Entry requirements for this micro credential are:
* Learner is new to their health and safety role (2 years or less); or
* An HSR who has attended a minimum of two foundational health and safety courses (e.g., HSR Stage 1 & 2)
* Learner works or volunteers in the public sector; and
* Learners must be over the age of eighteen (18); and
* Learners need functional English language, literacy and numeracy; and
* Learners must be able to apply their developing skills and knowledge in a workplace or community.
About the course
What can I expect out of this qualification?
The purpose of this micro-credential is to provide structured health and safety core competencies to build capability, support, collaboration, and connections across the public sector for health and safety practitioners and health and safety representatives who:
* Work in the public sector; and
* Are new to their role or early in their career.
NZQA supplies course information based on material from the provider.
MyQ is now closed. Find out more about MyQ