Where to? posters
A set of posters to help secondary students get ideas about career options based on the subjects they enjoy studying.
About the Where to? posters
The Where to? posters (18 in English and one in te reo Māori) are organised within New Zealand Curriculum learning areas, for example the arts, science and technology.
The posters show a range of career options, and across the complete set, group more than 400 jobs by the approximate level of qualification needed to do them.
For example, biology is a useful subject to take if you want to become an acupuncturist, which requires a Level 7 degree.
The posters are grouped below by curriculum area and can be downloaded individually or as a complete set. They can be printed up to A3, or see below how to order a set of A2 posters for free.
Health and physical education
- Download the health and physical education poster (PDF - 566KB)
- Download the home economics, hospitality and tourism poster (PDF - 302KB)
Mathematics and statistics
- Download the agriculture and horticulture poster (PDF - 744KB)
- Download the biology poster (PDF - 366KB)
- Download the chemistry poster (PDF - 488KB)
- Download the physics poster (PDF - 550KB)
- Download the accounting, business studies and economics poster (PDF - 325KB)
- Download the classical studies, history and history of art poster (PDF - 290KB)
- Download the geography, media and social studies poster (PDF - 389KB)
- Download the construction and mechanical technologies poster (PDF - 488KB)
- Download the design and visual communication poster (PDF - 817KB)
- Download the digital technologies poster (PDF - 524KB)
- Download the processing technologies poster (PDF - 312KB)
Te reo Māori
- Download the reo Māori poster in te reo Māori (PDF - 672KB)
- Download the reo Māori poster in English (PDF - 672KB)
How to order
Order a complete set of A2 posters for free.
- Download the resources order form from our tools and activities page
- Email us
- Phone us on 0800 222 733
Updated 13 Nov 2017